The Rosary is prayed before the weekday Masses at 8:00 AM.
The Rosary is prayed after the Mass on the First Saturday of each month.
Please join Father Mike in praying the Rosary each First Tuesday of the month Outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville at 9:30 AM.
All are invited to join in prayer to end abortion.
Planned Parenthood is located at 8645 Connecticut Street in Merrillville, IN 46410
Benefits of the Holy Rosary
According to St. Louis Marie de Montfort, the Rosary recited with the meditation of the mysteries brings about the following marvellous results:
- It gradually brings us a perfect knowledge of Jesus Christ;
- It purifies our souls from sin;
- It gives us victory over all our enemies;
- It makes the practice of virtue easy;
- It sets us on fire with the love of our Lord;
- It enriches us with graces and merits;
- It supplies us with what is needed to pay all our debts to God and to our fellow-men;
- and finally, it obtains all kinds of graces from God.
Promises Made By The Blessed Virgin Mary To Those Who Pray The Rosary
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of people from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the Saints in Paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my children, and brothers and sisters of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.